some of the today's "top stories" from the US page of cnn.com
Missing 'duckling' statue found
Wrong mom breastfeeds newborn
Plane hits, kills eagle
Kids found living in garbage, feces
Toddler killed by falling TV
and just when you thought it couldn't get any better, this:
Bus driver refuses to take kids home
some memorable quotes from this gem of a story:
- "I was so scared, I was freaking out," said a 15-year-old boy.
- "I was like, 'Oh my God, why is she not going to take us home?" said a 12-year old. "I didn't do nothing. Why us?"
- "She went past where she was supposed to turn and I was like, 'Why is she going this way?' So people just started jumping this way that way," said the 12-year-old.
- "She told us, 'If y'all don't shut up, we're not going to go home,'" the 15-year-old said. "The kids started freaking out and crying."
- "I said, 'Where are we going? Please take us home.' She was laughing," said the 12-year-old.
right. and im sure the kids were completely innocent. let's just be honest: [most] kids between the age of 12 and 16 are downright obnoxious. im sure these little maggots were cackling like rabid hyenas as they ran around the bus smearing boogers in each other's hair. now tell me: wouldn't that drive you insane? i know it would me.
and this is news?
disclaimer: i do not really hate kids. all of the above insults were solely in the name of humor. apologies to the offended.
BAHAHAHA this is the FUNNIEST post i've read in a while hahahaha oh my gosh
ReplyDelete